DIY Nautical Party Decorations
Over time it began to become popular to bring a little of sea and light breezes to the décor; It has now become a decorative trend in party decorations. Take a look at these inspiration ideas for DIY nautical party decorations.
Paper boats, ropes, some colored papers, and a touch of wood are the essential elements that will help you to make the perfect party nautical decorations. Check these activities and carnival games for kids
- Add some knots in a white rope to the cushions. Get a blue cushion and then add the rope by making the knots yourself.
- Apply ropes on the stairs. To find the big rope, just go to the closest fabric store.
- Install some hand-painted paddles on walls.
- Use some glass bottles and ropes.
- Drop small rolled messages in the glass bottles.
- Hang a fisherman’s net!
- Make some paper boats of colored papers.
- Use a blue cover for the table and, use paper cups in white and red color.
- For the best birthday cakes check those 1st birthday cakes ideas.
- Print papers with the design you want, and decorate the guest table.
- Change pillowcases, choose decorative elements reminiscent of the sea, add a folded blue stripe to the edge of your sofa, and change your entrance mat with navy colors.
- Make some cork sailboat using, construction paper, toothpicks, corks, and thread.
- Get a jar or a glass and put some water and pebbles in it, use the cork raft that you made before and decorate it and you can also, add colors to paint the water.
Nautical party decorations
- Cupcakes, you can decorate them with sticks and colored paper to look like boats or play with sugar paste and create drawings.
- Use blue jelly to paint the confectionery. Be careful to get a colorless taste to achieve the blue color.
- Make sure you use the wet element, shells, nets and nautical lanterns. And if you manage to mix vintage with the retro style I guarantee that the result will be great!
- You can achieve an equally beautiful sea effect by choosing a more gentle shade that with natural sunlight.
- The moment of the cake arrives! Cake ideas are infinite. You can buy the one you like. But if you want to make the cake you will find infinite recipes for cakes on the internet!
- Don’t forget to use blue, red, and white balloons in your party decoration.
- Use filled sandbags; add pebbles to make the decoration that suits your style.
Remember that giving attention to details is important. The sum of the little things that give a good overall impression of the party. And with the above materials, you can decorate your party using simple things to get the perfect nautical party decorations.
Try these cool nautical decor ideas DIY at home & give me your feedbacks!
More ideas like these? Check our Facebook page!